Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Plan for IUI#4 is in



So, AF came this morning. I just can not believe how long this cycle was! AF came 20dp Trigger shot and 18dp IUI#3! That is a long time! Usually AF comes at about 15dpIUI...Not this time!
I have been having AF cramps for a few days now so it was just a waiting game for me for when AF came, I think hubby still had some hope left...woops.

Ok, so the plan:
Femara 10mg CD 3-8. So I will start on thursday
Mid-cycle Ultrasound is July 11th at 2:00pm
I will do Ovidrel Trigger when it is time
IUI#4!

This is the same regimen as IUI#3, which I am happy about since I had very good response last time. I think that if we keep getting "ideal" cycles then eventually one will "stick". I hope so at least.

Now, I am off to go have lunch with my Mother-in law! I am hoping for sushi!!

1 comment: