Monday, July 15, 2013

Weekly Heath Check In



I'm late, I'm late! For a very important date!!

I forgot to do my weekly health check in yesterday.

Starting weight: 166lb
Last Week weight: 163.6
This week weight: 162.5

I weighed myself Sunday morning and I hadn't lost any weight, but then I went back "neked" and I was 162.5! I'll take it!
I really didn't eat well last week but I have done great on my C25K! I have completed week 4 and have started on week 5. I even did an extra run where I ran 2 miles without any walking whatsoever!! I then followed that up with a mile walk. Now it's time to chisel away at that 3rd mile! I can do it! I can do it!!

I think I see some difference in my body. I think my lower legs look more toned and my love handles aren't quite so prominent. Richard said he could see a difference as well, but he might have just been scared what would happen if he said he didn't see any change = ).

I will do week 5 on C25K, I plan to add some off-road trail runs! First one is tomorrow morning! I am pretty excited about it! I also really need to focus on eating healthier. I can't tell you how many times I went over my Weight Watchers Points!!

 I have booked my first race too!! I will be running in the Color Me Rad 5K in Johnson City, TN on Sept. 14 with some great friends I met on a IF support group!! I am so so excited to meet these wonderful ladies and represent IF...we are saying FU to IF!!



2 comments:

  1. SQUEEEEE!!!! I can't wait for the race and especially to meet my fake Internet friends!!!! I can hardly believe that you guys are coming. It's going to be an awesome weekend! Great job on the health check in. I am about to blog about my 20 minute running workout for the W5,D3! Psssst...you guys were right! My body is tougher than I thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Say, you are on FIRE!! I love watching you grow as you shrink down that number on the scale. I've never seen you in person, so I'm sure you looked great from the start. And I bet your DH wasn't telling a lie! It's definitely time that you start seeing results for all of the hard work you've been doing. So take the compliment, you've earned it!

    I am also so, so, sooooooo excited about the CMR! Go Team FUIF!!! We're gonna be Making FU(N) of IF ;)

    ReplyDelete