Sunday, July 21, 2013

Weekly Health Check-in!


Starting Weight: 166 lbs
Last Week Weight: 162.5 lbs
Current Weight: 160 lbs
Total Weight Loss= 6 lbs

I am in total shock that I lost weight this week. I thought for sure I would be at the same weight or gained a few. It a really bad eating week. Last Sunday hubby and I went to the movies where we ate lots of popcorn. My mom's birthday celebration was Monday so we went to a Mexican restaurant where it is impossible to get something healthy. I tried and had shrimp tacos. Then Tuesday night was work Ladies night, where we had more Mexican. I went to a sandwich shop Wed. night and ate half of my sandwich and brought the other half to work Thursday. Thursday night I picked up chinese for me and hubby where I ate take-out chinese. Friday night was Book-club so we went out to eat. I had Salmon, so I tried. And then Saturday afternoon I went to chinese and had left over chinese for dinner. Boo Hiss!!!

This week was so bad I didn't track any of the food on Weight Watchers. I was bad, but I will be better next week! I will go back to tracking everything.

C25K: I completed week 5 this week and I can not believe I did it! Week 5 day 3 was to run 20 minutes without walking. It wasn't pretty, but I did it!

Goal for next week: Chart my food and do better with my food!! I need to go food shopping so I have healthy food around the house.

2 comments: