Saturday, June 29, 2013

I'm calling it



I broke down and POAS tonight after work. I knew what the results would be because I have had classic PMS symptoms for a few days now.
You know: irritability, face breakouts, cramping, slight spotting.

All the classics. I wanted to call this one a bust on Tuesday when I was super irritable, but I held out.
My plan was to actually hold out and POAS on Monday in order to give AF a chance to show up before the go through another negative pregnancy test.
Well, that didn't work out because I have been cramping so bad. All I want to do is lay with a heating pad and take Ibuprofen. So, I needed to POAS to make sure it wasn't positive so I could take Ibuprofen guilt-free.
As you can guess, IUI#3 was a bust. Negative HPT at 14dpIUI#3.

Now I just wait for AF to come full force and then I can call to get the plan for IUI#4.
Hubby and I discussed if we want to sit out this cycle in order to get his genetic screening results. But, we decided that worst case scenario we will get his results around the time of our mid-cycle monitoring appointment. if he is also a carrier for Cystic Fibrosis then we will just cancel the cycle and come up with a new plan.

My hope for IUI#4-- the same as IUI#3. We had great response with the meds with 2 huge follies and a third one that was decent. Since we finally seem to have the right dose of Femara maybe if we having perfect cycles, one of them will stick eventually.

We shall see!

2 comments:

  1. I love Dory... I'm so sorry #3 was a bust. I'm very glad you had a good response with the meds though and am rooting you on for #4! (and rooting for a big negative on the genetic results).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always rooting for you, my dear. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete