Tuesday, July 2, 2013

I can't believe I am doing this



Ok, I can not believe I am about to put my weight out there for the world to see...but I have to in order to keep myself accountable and to really push myself to reach my goal.

Here it goes:
I started Weight Watchers and C25K 3 weeks ago in the hopes of losing weight, getting more toned and getting healthier.
My BFF put her stats on her blog and as much as I think she is crazy for doing it, I realize it has to be done in order to make for darn sure I reach my goal.

Ugh I don't want to do this!!!! ::bangs head on table:: ::stomps feet like a little kid during a temper tantrum::

My Stats:
Starting Weight: 166lbs
Height: 5'4" (on a good day)
Current Weight: 164.4lbs
Pants size: 10-12 (mostly 12, I have birthing hips...go figure the infertile has birthing hips)
Shirt size: Large/XL to be comfortable

My Goal:
Weight:  145
Pants Size: 6-8
Shirt Size: M



4 comments:

  1. I have been battling my weight my whole life. I know how hard it is to keep yourself accountable. This is a great first step. Best wishes if you need support let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay accountability! It was tough for me to put my real stats out there too but I'm glad I did so hopefully you are too. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We can do it together!! I finally "posted" mine for everybody to see. Ugh! Lets update each other weekly to keep us accountable! So proud of you running (I couldn't do it!)! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you for taking the plunge! I know you can do it!!

    ReplyDelete