Monday, July 8, 2013

Infertility Etiquette

I was reading one of my fellow IF friend's blogs and she had this link to the RESOLVE website, which is the National Infertility Association.

I thought it was a very good post and really explains things better than I could ever explain myself.

Infertility Etiquette

I hope it helps those that don't have to go through infertility better understand what so many couples go through and maybe how to be more sensitive when around people struggling with infertility. I don't want people to think that you must walk on egg shells whenever you are around someone who is struggling with infertility, but maybe if you had a little more insight into how we feel when certain things occur then you may think twice before saying something.

Disclaimer: This is not directed at anyone specifically in my personal life, just something to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment