Thursday, June 13, 2013

Wow! You have some big...




FOLLIES!!

I went in for my mid-cycle monitoring appointment today to see how I was responding with my meds and when I should trigger and do IUI#3. 
The appointment was this morning at 9:30, Hubby goes to work at 10:00 so he was able to be there during the most of the appointment.  While in the waiting room a woman came out with her very young child and ultrasound pictures. Her child was so cute and her and her hubby were so happy that they were expecting again. After they left I just started to cry. I want what she has! I know she was also at the RE office so she needed IF treatment to conceive too, so it was a weird cry. It was like "I am so happy for her! This worked!!" and "Why is her child in an infertility office?". It was odd but my hubby patted me on the back and rubbed my leg. Luckily we were the only two in the waiting room so it wasn't a big spectacle. 
When they weighed me my weight was down 3lbs from last time! I have started back on Weight Watchers hard core and have been running on my days off. I think running 1 mile in 13 minutes is pretty good for a couch potato! 
The actual ultrasound wasn't too bad, Since I have a posterior leaning uterus he has to maneuver the dildo cam a lot which makes me glad that I haven't 1. peed on him yet or 2. farted....I giggled just writing that!
So, my lining is 7.5 and they are very happy with that. 
Left Ovary: I have a 15mm and a 20mm!!
Right Ovary: I have a 25mm!!!!!!
So, I have three good follies in the running! 3 Targets for Hubbies millions of spermies!! 
My RE said that this cycle was ideal and he is cautiously hopeful. 
I also decided to go ahead and do genetic testing. It was saliva test and wasn't bad at all. I am sure it will take a couple of weeks to get the results back. If anything flags as positive then hubby will have to get his done too. Hopefully everything looks good in there!
The plan: I will do my Ovidrel trigger shot tonight at 9:00. I think hubby and I can have sexy tonight...we should have done it last night but we didn't. The IUI is scheduled for Saturday morning! 
Unfortunately this weekend is my weekend to work so I had to talk to our scheduler to see if I needed to call in or if she could find a replacement for me.  Everything will work out. 

I am excited and, like my RE, cautiously optomistic!

IMPORTANT PART: I need to name them!! I need ideas for names for my little ones in there!  I have named them!! Their names are  Huey, Duey and Louie!! And they probably look like this.

 


________________________________




This song really hits home when I think about it in terms of Infertility and future little ones.

3 comments:

  1. I teared up listening to that song and thinking about it as it relates to IF and future miracles. I truly hope Huey, Duey and Louie are it for you.

    http://youtu.be/-9aju9u2KB4

    Above is the link to my "Baby Anthem" ;) It's Mumford & Sons "I Will Wait" ... I listen to, sing, and play this song every day thinking of my future miracles. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Mumford and Sons so much!!!! It's amazing how different a song can seem and mean to you when you think of it in a different light. Love it!!

      Delete
    2. Love, love, love Mumford & Sons! I'm trying to convince DH to take me to a concert!

      Delete