Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Has Time Stopped?

This post is really not about anything...I just wanted to let my reader/s know that I am still around.
Time seems to have completely stopped when it comes to this 2ww (two week wait)!!  Hubby and I can't believe how slow it is going and how far away June 3rd seems!


We have planned a fun little weekend getaway in a couple of weeks. We are going to go down to Natchez, MS and go camping and play Disc Golf. We hope to stop by some historic sites on the way, like Port Gibson. Hubby even mentioned going fishing while we are there!! I have lived in MS for 18+yrs and have never been to Natchez...this needs to be changed! We are only camping for one night and on the way back we will go by another state park and do their Disc Golf course as well. I am horrible at Disc golf but I find it to be so much fun!!


I feel like this cat...this 2ww is dragging! Get it? HA!

3 comments:

  1. Hahahaha. That cat.

    Bwahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor cat! Hang in there! Hopefully it'll be worth the wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha!
    I feel you on the time dragging... GL!

    ReplyDelete