Wednesday, December 25, 2013

10 Weeks- Christmas!!



How Far Along: 10 Weeks, Prune
Total Weight Gain: none yet

Maternity Clothes: Whenever I an not in my scrubs I wear maternity pants or PJ pants when at home. They are just so darn comfortable! My belly definitely gets bigger later in the day so it's usually better to have the extra room.
 Stretch Marks: No, no new ones
Sleep: Sleep is ok. I have to get up a few times a night to pee and I can't sleep in my stomach without it being uncomfortable.
 Best Moment This Week: Ultrasound Friday and telling family today!!!
 Miss Anything: still Beer
Movement: Too early
 Anything Making You Queasy or Sick: I have felt pretty good, except the last few nights I have had a lot of trouble taking my vitamins at night. I ended up getting the chewable kind today because it almost always ends up with me with my head in the toilet vomiting up my dinner. No fun = (
Cravings: Not really, although I did randomly desperately want boiled peanuts this evening and was so happy when I got some!
Gender: I'm thinking boy today
Labor Signs: waaay too early.
Symptoms: Boobs are still sore, I pee frequently and have thrown up almost every night.
Belly Button In or Out: In 
Wedding Rings On or Off: On
Feeling: I feel good. I had a car accident last Tuesday which really concerned me. Luckily me and baby are ok but my car is not. They totaled my car so we are car shopping. We had an ultrasound last Friday to make sure baby was ok and it was so so amazing. Baby waved at us and was sucking it's thumb!! Hubby even said he thought it looked like baby had hick-ups towards the end!
Exercise:  Non-existant. I walk when I can and take the stairs. It is just so so cold outside.
Looking Forward To: I am looking forward to my first OB appointment on January 6th. We told our families today about the pregnancy and it was so so amazing!! If I can figure out how to post the videos on here then I will!
 Next Appointment: January 6th!

 
 

2 comments: