Wednesday, December 25, 2013

8 Weeks- I have a Raspberry!




How Far Along: 8 Weeks, Raspberry
Total Weight Gain: none yet

Maternity Clothes: I'm wearing some maternity pants now! I don't really "need" them. The way I think about it is that I will only be wearing these maternity clothes for a finite amount of time. So...I might as well get as much use out of them and start to wear them early! They are so comfy too!
 Stretch Marks: No, no new ones
Sleep: Sleep is good, I want to sleep A LOT though and I go to bed really early.
 Best Moment This Week: 8 Week mark!
 Miss Anything: still Beer
Movement: Too early
 Anything Making You Queasy or Sick: I have felt pretty good since taking that unisom/B6 combo. I can't stand opening the fridge though.
Cravings: Nope, not really. Some things sound better than others though.
Gender: Absolutely no idea.
Labor Signs: waaay too early.
Symptoms: Sore bewbs still, constipation, tired. I still get queasy sometimes or light headed so I have to sit down. I think I've been having to pee a lot more frequently.
Belly Button In or Out: In 
Wedding Rings On or Off: On
Feeling: I feel pretty good! That Unisom/B6 combo has really helped me out. I am getting more and more excited to share the news to our families!!
Exercise:  I am trying but its so darn cold outside. I got a pre-natal yoga DVD, but still I haven't opened it yet. I am doing a 5K on Saturday for my birthday with my mom. Around Thanksgiving I told her that I have gotten "out of training mode so I will probably walk it". This way I have an out for walking it and not be expected to run since she doesn't know about the pregnancy yet!
Looking Forward To: Pregnancy announcement pictures on Dec. 13th! My birthday is the 14th so I convinced hubby to do these pictures =)
 Next Appointment: December 23rd!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment