Wednesday, January 1, 2014

11 Weeks- Lime







How Far Along: 11 Weeks, lime
Total Weight Gain: none yet

Maternity Clothes: I pretty much wear maternity jeans when I am not in scrubs or PJs. Extra room for my bloat = ) Plus I want to get my use out of them!
 Stretch Marks: No, no new ones
Sleep: Sleep is ok. I'm having a lot more trouble sleeping like on my side with my leg over...like half on my stomach. I need pillows so I am not on my stomach so much. It just gets uncomfortable.
 Best Moment This Week: Not baby related...but I got a new car = ) 2014 Subaru Forester and I love it!
 Miss Anything: I don't know why I keep missing beer so much. I really didn't drink it when I could.
Movement: Too early
 Anything Making You Queasy or Sick:I have felt pretty good lately since starting on the gummy pre-natals with DHA. I haven't vomited in a while. The lack of feeling bad actually has made me uneasy. But today I was very nauseous and almost vomited in the cafeteria at work...
Cravings: I don't think I would call anything a craving. I enjoy pickles a lot though. yummmmm
Gender: I've been thinking boy
Labor Signs: waaay too early.
Symptoms: Sore boobs that my cats like to make biscuits on. Get up about twice a night to pee and I was queasy today.
Belly Button In or Out: In 
Wedding Rings On or Off: On
Feeling: I feel pretty good. I was feeling really uneasy by the lack of symptoms for the last couple of days. To the point where I just didn't feel pregnant anymore. The queasiness was sort of welcome in a weird way today, sort of reminded me that something is in there.
Exercise:  Non-existent. I walk when I can and take the stairs. It is just so so cold outside.
Looking Forward To: I am looking forward to my first OB appointment on January 6th.
 Next Appointment: January 6th!

No comments:

Post a Comment