Friday, February 21, 2014

18 Weeks: Sweet Potatoe

How Far Along: 18 Weeks, Sweet Potatoe
Total Weight Gain: haven't weighed myself. wouldn't be surprised if I gained some




Maternity Clothes: Yup, all the time except for scrubs, I am now wearing non-scrub tops since my scrub tops are getting too tight and uncomfortable. 
 Stretch Marks:
Sleep: Sleep is fine. I need to adjust more often but I seem to be able to get comfortable eventually.
 Best Moment This Week: ANATOMY SCAN!!!!! I have a secret = )
 Miss Anything:  Most the lack of energy
Movement: I feel baby once in a while. I learned at the a/s that I have an anterior placenta so that may be why I don't feel it too dominantly
 Anything Making You Queasy or Sick: Nothing consistant. I get waves of nausea sometimes, which is weird, but it tends to pass. 
Cravings: Coca-cola and crawfish!! I finally got some on Wed. night!! YUMMMMM
Gender: = ) I have a secret
Labor Signs: waaay too early.
Symptoms: Nauseous once in a while, little pains on my right side that I have decided is baby kicking my insides. boobies are fabulous.
Belly Button In or Out: In 
Wedding Rings On or Off: On
Feeling:I feel wonderful overall. I am just so so excited to tell everyone about the gender March 1st. It feels so much more real being able to put the correct pronoun to the baby and calling baby by name = )
Exercise:  More than it has been! The weather has been amazing!! I played disc golf last weekend which was really really weird. Whenever I threw the frisbee it was like the baby jiggled from side to side. I don't recommend it.
Looking Forward To: Gender reveal BBQ on March 1st!!
 Next Appointment: March 5th with my OB
 
Don't forget to vote on what you think the baby is!!! 
And I took these pictures before the a/s so don't read into the color of my shirt.
 
 

2 comments: