Saturday, March 1, 2014

19 Weeks- Mango, and Gender Reveal!!

How Far Along: 19 Weeks, Mango
Total Weight Gain: +3lbs




Maternity Clothes: All the time, I even bought some maternity scrubs to wear later on since there was a 40% off sale. I also went sort of crazy and bought more cute maternity clothes = )
 Stretch Marks:
Sleep: Sleep is ok, takes a while to get comfortable and I try to sleep with my feet elevated.
 Best Moment This Week: Gender reveal party tonight = ) So amazing
 Miss Anything:  Beer. That's about it. I feel pretty good over all.
Movement: I feel baby move pretty much every day now and it is so amazing. I love having this little thing just me and baby. Can't feel movement from the outside yet.
 Anything Making You Queasy or Sick: Nope, I have had to take Zofran once in a while, but over all I feel pretty good!
Cravings: Still coke, boiled peanuts and crawfish
Gender: IT'S A BOY!!!! Eli Preston!!
Labor Signs: waaay too early.
Symptoms: Loving the movements!!!
Belly Button In or Out: In 
Wedding Rings On or Off: On
Feeling: I just feel so blessed and amazing. So much support and love around me and for this baby. so amazing.
Exercise:  I have been walking more. I really look forward to being able to go out into the garden.
Looking Forward To: Tonight was pretty Epic, it was our gender reveal to our families! We were even able to Skype my brother and sister in-law from D.C. and face-timed my bff!! It was so amazing to have both of our families together to celebrate.
 Next Appointment: March 5th with my OB
 

 

2 comments:

  1. Awww love the reveal cake! A boy! How exciting! I love that you are feeling all the movement now! Creates such a bond between momma and baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cake and his name! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete