Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Sweet 16 Weeks: Avocado








How Far Along: 16 Weeks, Avocado (yes, I went out to get an Avocado for this picture)
Total Weight Gain: back at base weight




Maternity Clothes: Yup, all the time except for scrubs.
 Stretch Marks: I don't want to answer this question anymore.
Sleep: Sleep is ok, but definitely getting more uncomfortable. I do plan to order a pillow from Amazon that is "U" shaped. I just have to suck down the price tag. It will be worth it...right?
 Best Moment This Week: We had our OB appt yesterday and they found the most beautiful heart beat right away!! 148bpm. Everything is on track and we were told we could get our anatomy scan in two weeks!! 
 Miss Anything: I am coming to the conclusion that I will want what i can't have. Beer craving, be gone!!
Movement: I definitely felt him/her on Saturday! It was like a little "pop"/flutter. so weird!
 Anything Making You Queasy or Sick:Things have been really good the past couple of days. I get nauseous randomly with nothing that seems to trigger it. I ran out of the Zofran my RE wrote for my back in November and I was worried my OB wouldn't reorder it because she is "bare minimum" OB. Well....not only did she re-write it but she insisted on writing me for 8mg zofran instead of 4mg. I will probably just break them in half. I can't see myself taking a full 8mg. 
Cravings:Meh, no. 
Gender: I will be shocked if it's a girl, let's put it that way = )
Labor Signs: waaay too early.
Symptoms: Symptoms have been to a minimum lately. I did vomit on Sunday after the super bowl, but it was a pretty nauseating game. Round Ligament pain is definitely present, which is pretty uncomfortable. I have had trouble with nearly fainting when I am in the shower due to me having the water too hot and vasodilation occuring, so blood goes to baby. It has been sooooo hard not putting the water so hot, especially since it has been so cold outside. I could probably put "hot ass shower" in my "Miss anything" section.
Belly Button In or Out: In 
Wedding Rings On or Off: On
Feeling: I feel fine, so exciting for our anatomy scan on Feb. 20th and overwhelmed with work and school. 
Exercise:  Still pretty minimal, so cold outside.
Looking Forward To: Finding out the gender and being able to really shop!!!
 Next Appointment: Anatomy scan is Feb. 20th!!!!

4 comments:

  1. OOOO the flutters! So exciting! Feeling the baby move was my favorite part about being pregnant!

    So happy everything is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so exciting! I'm so happy for you! Will you be finding out what you're having?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we will. We will keep it a secret until March 1st when we have a bbq dinner with our parents and do a little gender reveal with them.

      Delete
  3. You look so cute! Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete