Saturday, February 1, 2014

15 Weeks- Naval Orange








How Far Along: 15 Weeks, Naval Orange
Total Weight Gain: -3 lbs



Maternity Clothes: Yup, maternity pants almost exclusively when I am not in my scrubs! I got some new tops in the mail (I am wearing one in the picture) and they are so cute!!
 Stretch Marks: No, no new ones
Sleep: Sleep is getting a little harder. I'm getting a lot more uncomfortable on my left lying position, I am having to use a lot of pillows to prop up my leg!
 Best Moment This Week: We got our stroller in the mail, my MIL bought us me a Petunia Pickle Bottom Diaper bag!! and we bought a cute dresser off of craigslist for only $155!
 Miss Anything: I will really miss having a beer during the super bowl with the chicken wings!! Oh well = )
Movement: Maybe! I feel like I might have felt a little pop/flutter a few days ago. I am hoping it will become more evident soon!
 Anything Making You Queasy or Sick: Things have actually been pretty good the past couple of days. I will get nauseous randomly but once I take Zofran I am good to go! I have stopped being too concerned about taking the Zofran, I prefer to feel nauseous-free = )
Cravings: Pot Roast!! The problem with that is you can't just "pick one up" and it takes 9 hours to make. So I did and it is soooooo good!!
Gender: I still think it's a boy...ok I"m about 50% sure it's a boy.
Labor Signs: waaay too early.
Symptoms:Symptoms have really decreased a lot. Over all I feel good. Round ligament pain did start a few days ago and that hurts like a mofo!!! Dizam! I think I had 3 vomiting episodes last week?
Belly Button In or Out: In 
Wedding Rings On or Off: On
Feeling: I feel fine just ready for our appointment on Tuesday!!
Exercise:  Still pretty minimal. The weather has been crazy! Snowing one day and 70 degrees a couple days later. I walk when I can.
Looking Forward To: Our next OB appt.and finding out the gender in like 3 weeks!! Although I have a feeling we won't be able to do the a/s until 20 weeks...so 5 more weeks.
 Next Appointment: OB appt. 2/4

3 comments: