Wednesday, February 12, 2014

17 Weeks: Pear






How Far Along: 17 Weeks, Pear (I don't have an onion so I dub this week Pear week)
Total Weight Gain: haven't weighed myself. wouldn't be surprised if I gained some





Maternity Clothes: Yup, all the time except for scrubs, I am now wearing non-scrub tops since my scrub tops are getting too tight and uncomfortable. 
 Stretch Marks:
Sleep: Sleep is ok,I didn't sleep well last night but that isn't normal for me. I did buy a U shaped pillow from Amazon and it is great! Hubby likes it too = )
 Best Moment This Week: I just love feeling baby kick once in a while. I had a Pharmacology test on Friday which I made a 96 on and I had lunch with my grandparents = )
 Miss Anything:  same...I do miss having more energy to help around the house. I feel so worthless sometimes.
Movement: I feel him/her once in a while but it isn't very consistent and usually a few days in between kicks.
 Anything Making You Queasy or Sick: Not really, I did have to take Zofran 8mg twice on Monday but none today. It really varies day by day. I did almost throw up in my new car tonight which was a panic experiance. 
Cravings:Cinnamon toast crunch and regular coke. I am trying to limit my coke (not crack cocaine...the drink) to one can/bottle per day. I haven't had regular coke in years, so this is very weird for me.
Gender: Meh 50/50
Labor Signs: waaay too early.
Symptoms:Nauseous once in a while, unpredictable. I am getting pretty bad headaches which aren't being relieved by Tylenol.
Belly Button In or Out: In 
Wedding Rings On or Off: On
Feeling: I still feel ok. Still really overwhelmed at times. It feels like things are going so fast sometimes and like I am running out of time. School and work are stressing me out as well (mostly school). 
Exercise:  Still pretty minimal, so cold outside.
Looking Forward To: Finding out the gender and being able to really shop!!!
 Next Appointment: Anatomy scan is Feb. 20th!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for clarifying on the coke thing, ha! Looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby's getting big and mommy's still beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete