Friday, January 17, 2014

13 Weeks- Peach and NT Results










How Far Along: 13 Weeks, Peach
Total Weight Gain: none yet

Maternity Clothes: Like I said yesterday, I wear maternity pants when I'm not wearing scrubs. I have 3 maternity tops now and ordered a few more off of zulily.
 Stretch Marks: No, no new ones
Sleep: Sleep is still fine. I do have to get up to pee a couple times a night and I enjoy when I get to sleep in and take a nap.
 Best Moment This Week: First OB apt and we got to see little one again!
 Miss Anything: Caffeine, lunch meat and alcohol.
Movement: Too early
 Anything Making You Queasy or Sick: Smells still really get to me and I find that if I over eat to where I am overly full then I tend to get sick. This tends to result in a vomiting episode.
Cravings: I don't think I would call anything a craving. I enjoy pickles a lot though. yummmmm
Gender: I've been thinking boy
Labor Signs: waaay too early.
Symptoms: Boobs don't hurt quite as much. I am still queasy once in a while and really tired.
Belly Button In or Out: In 
Wedding Rings On or Off: On
Feeling: I feel good. Really excited that we have made it to 2nd Tri and that our NT scan was good!! Our NT measurement was normal and I received a call from the genetic counselor with my genetic blood test and our chances for trisomy 21, 18, and 13 went down to 1:10,000 which is the lowest chance they give you (they can't give you a 100% chance or 0% chance). So pretty much our biomarkers were negative and we got a good result.  
Exercise:  Minimal. I think that once the weather gets more reasonable out then I will go walking more. I did take a long walk last week which felt really good. I take the stairs when I can.
Looking Forward To: Our next OB appt.
 Next Appointment: OB appt. 2/4

No comments:

Post a Comment