Thursday, January 23, 2014

14 Weeks- Lemon!







How Far Along: 14 Weeks, Lemon
Total Weight Gain: none yet
, I actually look much smaller than last week

Maternity Clothes: Yup, maternity pants almost exclusively when I am not in my scrubs! I did order some new tops and a dress that I am pretty excited about!
 Stretch Marks: No, no new ones
Sleep: Sleep is getting a little harder. I get achy and uncomfortable easier now. My neck has been bothering me, so I don't know if that is due to the way I am sleeping. I am also getting up pretty frequently to use the restroom.
 Best Moment This Week: Nothing too overly exciting. I did hang up some baby clothes we have been given from my mother-in law and they look so cute in our future nursery!
 Miss Anything: same as before: Caffeine, lunch meat and alcohol.
Movement: Too early
 Anything Making You Queasy or Sick: Things have been better the last couple of days. I haven't had to take my Zofran too frequently. I think the last time I vomited was maybe Monday. I can't over eat or I will feel horrible.
Cravings: I think my baby is a pickle with a heart beat.
Gender: I still think it's a boy, but I had a dream it was a girl a couple of nights ago = ) 50/50 hehe
Labor Signs: waaay too early.
Symptoms: over all things are improving. I am still tired but not quite as tired. My boobs really aren't as tender and I am less queasy. I have to say i feel pretty good right now.
Belly Button In or Out: In 
Wedding Rings On or Off: On
Feeling: I feel pretty good. I still find that the farther I get away from an ultrasound the more nervous I get that things aren't "right". I look much smaller than last week but maybe the bloat is leaving, last week's picture was taken at night and after a large meal. I'm sure everything is fine = )
Exercise:  Still pretty minimal. I am so so ready for it to get warmer so I feel more comfortable getting out and walking.
Looking Forward To: Our next OB appt.and finding out the gender in like 4 weeks!!
 Next Appointment: OB appt. 2/4

No comments:

Post a Comment