Thursday, October 31, 2013

Hope

1hope

verb \ˈhōp\
: to want something to happen or be true and think that it could happen or be true
 
 
I have talked about hope before. I have talked about how my hope seemed to slowly disappear after each failed IUI cycles. Now that I am on a break and IVF is our next step, I am feeling hope again. I am hopeful that IVF will work, that we may even get some frosties for a future IVF. If the IVF does not work then I have hope and faith that I will then be ready emotionally to move on to adoption.
 
I went to an infertility support group last night, there were four of us total. Two of the women went to the same RE as me and either did IVF with him or is about to start an IVF cycle. I was able to pick their brain about IVF with Dr. P. Apparently the package he chose for us is the "good" package. Like it's the package he chooses if he is super optimistic. That makes me feel good, and hopeful. I just hope my body lives up to the hype!
 
On other news, I ran 3 miles yesterday. It felt really good just do a free run. It makes me so happy that I am able to run that far, especially since I don't necessarily stop because I get winded, my legs just get tired and feet hurt. I'm hoping the hip pain and feet aching will stop or get better the more I run. I will probably start the 5k-10k program over again since I am starting back up running. I am super slow, but I am focusing on distance.


 

3 comments:

  1. <3 there is always hope. Keep it up with the running!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you Say! I'm so glad you find that the support group helps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are finding hope again! Sounds like the support group was great! That is awesome!

    ReplyDelete