Thursday, August 22, 2013

What the....

 




WHAT THE...

This is what I say and look like almost every time I got to the bathroom. Spotting. I have been spotting for almost a way now. It's not like, oh my period is about to start spotting, it's like WTF spotting. I won't go into detail of the color and texture, but WTF!!!

I have asked Dr. Google and of course it says I probably have cancer....or....hormone imbalance, infection, ectopic pregnancy, blah blah blah.

I am going with the hormone imbalance. Remember that cyst I had/have? That can definitely cause wonky things to happen and totally mess up my cycle.

Nothing says "you are totes preggers!!!" so I'm trying not to get too excited. I am blaming it on the cyst.
 
So, that is where I stand. I am on CD28, it has been 13 days since I did my trigger. I plan to test on Monday if AF doesn't come.
 
But serious...WHAT THE...!?!?



 
Side Note!! One of my very dear IF friends is KU!!!!!  You know who you are!! God has the craziest timing, but man do prayers work!!

3 comments: