Sunday, April 7, 2013

CD 3-6



This is about cycle day 3-6. So, it's the first few days of being in the Femara. No side effect yet. No hot flashes, night sweats, or people telling me I have been especially mean. Maybe I'm too excited to be on the medicine to be mean. I'm trying to take pictures in order to document this experience. I just tomorrow night left to take the Femara. Then I will go in for a sonogram next Saturday the 13th to see when the next step will take place. I feel like I am taking a lot of medicines every night, vitamins and such. I feel like I need a pill container to keep track.
CD 3, Day 1 of Femara
CD 4, Day 2 of Femara
CD 5, Day 3 on Femara
CD 6, Day 4 on Femara
So far so good!!







3 comments:

  1. What a nice record for the future! I can see a very convenient way to put off the "birds and the bees" talk! You can just show her these pictures and say "this is where you came from!" Seriously, a great way to remember these times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks mom! It means a lot to have so much support from my family!

      Delete