Wednesday, April 17, 2013

CD 13-16- What should I name them?




"Right Here Waiting"

Ocean's apart day after day
And I slowly go insane
I hear your voice on the line
But it doesn't stop the pain

If I see you next to never
How can we say forever

[Chorus:]
Wherever you go
Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you


I took for granted, all the times
That I thought would last somehow
I hear the laughter, I taste the tears
But I can't get near you now

Oh, can't you see it baby
You've got me going crazy

[Chorus]

I wonder how we can survive
This romance
But in the end if I'm with you
I'll take the chance

Oh, can't you see it baby
You've got me going crazy

[Chorus]

I heard this song on my way to my second ultrasound this morning. It seemed to fit the situation of struggling with infertility and going the extra mile to have a family of our own. 

So, on CD 13-15 I took the upped dosed of Femara 7.5mg once a day. No side effects. The good news is that I got 30 pills for $12! When I went to pick up my medicine, I was expecting to pay A LOT more. So, pleasant surprise  = )

Today is CD 16 and I had my second ultrasound this morning. Because my follicles were not mature, or big enough on Saturday, at my first ultrasound. Dr. P wanted me to come back this morning after a few more doses of Femara to see how my follicles look. 
They looked great!! On my left side I only had one 9mm follicle (boo), but on the right side I had a 13mm and a 14mm (what should I name them?) ! He was very happy with this, so I was too! He said my Uterine lining looked good too! I was so happy I started to cry in the car on the way home!

Plan: On Saturday night at 9:30 I will either give myself the trigger shot, or Richard will give it to me. It is a subcuatious injection given in the abdomen. Because I am a nurse, I have given many shots to others, but it's different when it comes to giving yourself a shot! Then on Monday morning (8:30am) we will go in for Hubby's "contribution", then they wash the "contribution" in order to get only good swimmers. We will go back at 9:30 for the actual IUI! I am so flippin' excited!!!

The timing for the IUI is PERFECT because both Hubby and I are off of work that day! 
On a somber noted, I wanted to mention the bombing in Boston on Monday 4/15/13. It makes me sad, angry, confused. My heart just breaks for those effected and they are in my thoughts and prayers as well. 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on getting some good follies growing in there! You could name them:
    Bunson & Beaker (a nod to our medical struggles)
    Bert & Ernie

    That is all i got for now!

    ReplyDelete