Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Plankin'

So, the weight loss challenge continues. I am doing a lot better with portion control. If I go out to eat I only eat half of my meal and take the rest home. I am, however, getting pretty stressed out about my boss being my weight loss partner. I feel a lot of pressure to lose weight quickly but I know it isn't healthy. I am just going to keep doing what I am doing and just pray I lose some lbs! 

Along with portion control, I am doing a 10 day Plank Challenge. I am on day 6. Can I say OMG!!! It is really hard! I wasn't able to complete today's challenge of 1 minute 30 seconds without taking a break. I am pretty proud of myself for doing what I am doing though. 
 
Weather has been pretty crazy lately. A really bad Tornado hit Hattiesburg, MS on Feb. 10 and it reeked havoc on the town. My thoughts and prayers are on that town and surrounding towns...all those effected. 

No comments:

Post a Comment