Friday, March 8, 2013

Addio! Au revoir! Cheerio!

Well, I am leaving tomorrow afternoon for a 12 day whirlwind trip to Europe!

 Like I mentioned in previous entry, I will be chaperoning my sister-In-Law and 7 other classmates. Thankfully there will be two other adults going as well. I am all packed up and ready, luggage weighs 46lbs so I'm good! I am definitely at the nervous/anxious stage. I am, of course, thinking of what all could go wrong and definitely focusing on that. I am also in disbelief that I will be in Rome on Sunday.

I am going to miss my husband SO MUCH! I don't think I have been away from in for more than a couple of days since we have been married. We had a wonderful day today before he went to work. We cuddled, shot the B.B. Gun and played with the dogs some...and cuddled with our cats some more. I love him so much!

I just wanted to goodbye post before I leave! See you in 12 days!

GOODBYE! ADDIO! AU REVOIR! CHEERIO!

No comments:

Post a Comment